New And Exciting Modular Homes
Are you looking for quality modular home? Here at Colorado Building Systems, we are excited to launch and begin offering these unique and innovative modular plans to our customers. Why are they unique? Here are a few reasons why our standard features offer huge benefits! Garage and porches are included on certain designs without extra on-site work, which saves you time and money.
Standard Modular Home Specifications & Features
So here is why the standard modular home specifications and features of these plans are so important. Most entry-level plans with other companies only include the basics:
- vinyl flooring
- laminate counter tops
- vinyl siding
- 4/12 roof pitch
- low R-value insulation… the list goes on.
If you want to upgrade these features then you have to pay more, assuming the company even offers upgrades. This is where the real value comes in with our modular home specifications.
The following modular home specifications are all included in the base price of these homes:
- 7″ LP Smartside
- 9′ sidewalls with 6/12 roof pitch
- coffer ceilings
- R-50 roof insulation
- R-21 wall insulation
Our modular home specifications for master bathrooms include a freestanding soaker tub and 60″ shower with tile surround and a glass shower enclosure.
Our modular home specifications for kitchens include solid surface countertops and five different cabinet choices. Both the kitchen and bathrooms have matching backsplash included as well.
Garage and Porch Modular Home Specifications
If you’re familiar with modular building and modular home specifications then you know that all garages are built on site after the home is brought in and set. The same goes for decks and porches.
It’s just not feasible to transport the modules past certain lengths and widths. That is why these items are usually complete after the fact. With our new modular home specifications, side and rear porches can be done at the factory which offers great options, such as master suite walkouts, side decks, and options for you to customize.
Several modular home specifications and plans include a two-car garage, which is awesome! Think of the time saved from hiring subcontractors to frame, wire, shingle, and install exterior siding… and also think what that means for your wallet.
Have Questions About Our Floor Plans?
- 2×10 floor joists 16” O.C. with double 2×12 outer rail per floor width.
- 3/4” tongue and groove OSB floor decking.
- R-21 batt insulation in floor joist bays at exterior rim rail
- 9’0” sidewall height.
- 2×6 16” O.C. exterior wall framing.
- 7” LP® SmartSide® horizontal lap primed and painted exterior siding.
- R-21 high-density fiberglass exterior wall insulation with Kraft Paper vapor barrier.
- 7/16” OSB exterior wall sheathing.
- 7/16” OSB sheathing under sheetrock on sidewalls and marriage walls.
- 2×4, 16” O.C. interior partition wall framing.
- ½” sheetrock taped, “orange peel” textured and painted interior finish throughout all rooms.
- All sheetrock corners and joints, including wall/ceiling corner, shall be tape and texture finished.
- All sheetrock outside corners finished with round corner bead.
- 120 MPH design wind load
- All plumbing and electrical penetrations caulked and sealed on exterior walls
- Pella® white vinyl window with high-performance SunDefense™ Low-E insulated glass and vinyl screens.
- All standard windows are finished with sheetrock returns with acrylic sill.
- 2” white vinyl mini blinds on windows.
- 9’0” flat ceiling height throughout.
- Coffered ceilings as shown on print.
- 5/8” sheetrock with painted “orange peel” texture on flat ceiling.
- 6/12 pitch engineered hinged roof trusses.
- 45 lbs. per square foot live load rated roof.
- 16” eave and 16” gable end overhangs.
- R-50 blown-in roof insulation with spray-on sealer vapor barrier.
- 15/32” OSB roof decking.
- Water and Ice shield membrane roofing underlayment on entire roof
- 30 year architectural, self-sealing shingles.
- Pella® Front and exterior doors: 36” insulated, in-swing with center arch glass décor window, with weather stripping, threshold and keyed lockset with deadbolt.
- Pella® Rear exterior door: 36” inswing or swinging patio door per plan, in-swing with weather stripping, threshold and keyed lockset with deadbolt.
- 1 3/8” white solid core, raised panel, pre-finished interior doors with wood molding with choice of brushed nickel or oil rubbed bronze lever handle lockset.
- PVC drain, waste and vent systems stubbed through floor per code requirements.
- PEX type water supply line with shutoffs to all fixtures.
- Frost-free faucet on front and rear door sides.
- Integrated under-mount double bowl kitchen sink with 8” center set, water saver ledge faucet and pull-out spout.
- White china, tank type, elongated water saver commodes.
- Integrated under-mount lavatory sinks with 4” center set, water saver faucet and pop-up drain with overflow.
- 60” one-piece fiberglass bathtub/shower, water saver tub/shower diverter faucet and tip-toe tub drain with overflow in main bath.
- Freestanding soaker tub in master bathroom.
- 60” shower pan with tiled surround and glass shower enclosure as per plan.
- Supply and drain lines provided at washer space.
- Choice of brushed nickel or oil-rubbed bronze plumbing fixtures.
- Deluxe wood laminate flooring in Kitchen, Dining room and Living room.
- Deluxe carpet over re-bond pad in bedrooms.
- Ceramic tile in laundry and bathrooms.
- Deluxe stainless steel kitchen appliance package:
- 26 cu. ft. side by side refrigerator with icemaker
- 30” self-cleaning electric range (glass top)
- Pot-scrubber dishwasher
- Over-the-range microwave
- Garbage disposal under kitchen sink.
- Total electric service.
- 40-gallon electric water heater.
- Electric 100% efficient furnace sized in accordance with individual house heat loss calculations.
- 100% copper electrical wiring, 12 gauge minimum size.
- Tamper-resistant receptacles throughout
- Rocker style light switches
- 200 AMP main electrical panel box with 200 AMP main breaker.
- GFCI & AFCI protected receptacles per electrical code requirements.
- 110 volt direct-wire smoke detectors with battery back-up per code.
- Carbon monoxide detectors per code.
- Front door doorbell with chime
- 220 volt receptacle provided at dryer and range space.
- Choice of brushed nickel or oil-rubbed bronze fixtures.
- Lighting package:
- Porchlight and exterior receptacle at each exterior entrance.
- Powered vent fans with lights in bathrooms.
- Surface mount lighting fixtures in each room per plan.
- Chandelier above dining room space.
- Pendant light above sink and bar area as per plan.
- Ceiling fan in living room and master bedroom.
- Choice of hickory, cashew, pecan, black or white cabinetry with shaker style doors, Samoan birch interiors, adjustable shelves in kitchen overhead cabinets, drawers over doors in base cabinets, and one drawer set per kitchen.
- Staggered city-scape kitchen overhead cabinets.
- Crown molding above kitchen overhead cabinets.
- Soft-close cabinet door hinges and self-close drawer guides in the kitchen.
- Utility room base and overhead cabinet with rod over washer/dryer space as per plan.
- Solid surface countertops throughout
- Subway style backsplash tile in kitchen from counter to bottom of overhead cabinets
- Solid surface backsplash above bathroom countertops.
Learn More About Modular Home Specifications
Colorado Building Systems is a custom modular home manufacturer that builds energy-efficient, single-family, multi-family, duplexes, and tri-plex housing options.
All of our floor plans are built using “system-built” home technology. This is when a modular or manufactured home is built through a systematized construction process, unlike traditional stick-built” homes that are constructed on-site, system-built homes are built to achieve high levels of quality and efficiency.
Each of our floor plans can be fully customized to meet your desired needs.
The above modular home specifications help provide a summary of each of the options that can be utilized during the construction of one of our manufactured homes or buildings.